Protect your order with MBB Order Shipping Insurance! Purchase 1 for every $100 you spend.
Shipping Insurance must be added to order at time of purchase and can not be added after checkout.
Packages will be covered if
- Late Arrival
- Stuck in Transit (Pre-Shipment)
Claim Filing Requirements
- Claims for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier, where the status is “not delivered” must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for domestic shipments (and 20 days for international shipments), but not later than 30 days from the date the shipment was originally scheduled to be delivered.
- All other claims for loss or damage should be filed as soon as discovered but in no event later than 60 days from the purchase date. Mina’s Clothing LLC reserves the right to require photo proof of any claims of damage to the order.
- Claims for packages marked by the carrier as “delivered” yet not received by the customer must be filed within 5 days from the date and time shown by carrier as delivered. Mina’s Clothing LLC reserves the right to require proof of either a copy of a police report showing report of theft or security video recording showing evidence of theft.
- Late Arrival will only cover “holiday specific” items if the order does not show “delivered” until after the intended holiday for which the order was purchased for.
- Stuck in transit (Pre-Shipment) must be in the pre-shipment status for no less than 7 business days and no more than 30 days to qualify.
Replacement / Refund Policy
- Replacement of order will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Refunds will not cover taxes, shipping, or payment processing fees. Refunds will be processed onto the original form of payment used when making the purchase.
Mina’s Clothing LLC reserves the right to deny any requests for refunds/replacements for any orders purchased without order insurance.
Please look over your order as soon as you get it in your hands. If you think that you've received a defective item, contact our customer service team within 5 business days of receipt of your order. If you were sent incorrect items or are missing items from your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible so we can get that mishap sorted out for you!
Here is a simple run-down of the rules and procedures for returns:
Items can be returned for store credit ONLY, issued in the form of an electronic code sent via email. We cannot issue refunds unless order is outside of current TAT.
You have 5 days to email us and alert us of any issues with your order. After this window we do not accept returns.
All returns must be received within 14 days* of the date that we ship out your order. We will issue a return label for you.
Anything purchased with any form of personalization is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
Anything purchased at a discounted price (store wide sale, clearance, etc.) is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return. This does not apply to rep discount codes.
Returned items must remain un-washed AND unworn.
Include your invoice when sending your item(s) back. Please fill out the return form we will send you via email. If we receive a return with no return/invoice form (printed or hand written) the item will be sent back and ineligible for return/refund.
Shipping is non-refundable.
The final decision on refunds is at the discretion of Mina's Clothing LLC.
Please allow our team 5-7 business days to process your return once it is received.
*Please allow 3-5 days for package transit. This will ensure that we receive your return within the 14-day window.
*Please note that our return policy applies to both domestic and international orders.
We do not accept exchanges. We do have a Facebook group for buying, selling, and trading. If you need your size changed please let us know as soon as possible.
Once the item has been cut out we cannot make a size change to your order.
Please keep in mind our current TAT listed on the website when choosing your sizes.
Gift Cards (Store Credit)
Here are a few things to remember about your store credit issued in the form of an electronic gift card code and sent via email. If we missed anything just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping is not covered by store credit codes. Codes cannot be combined.
Gift card codes and store credit codes will expire one year from the date issued.
Your use of the Gift Card constitutes your agreement to our Terms & Conditions.
GIFT CARDS/SHOP CREDIT CANNOT BE EXCHANGED FOR CASH VALUE. THEY WILL BE REFUNDED AS A GIFT CARD/SHOP CREDIT.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
Sometimes something happens and you need to change or cancel your order. We totally understand and are here to help, but you must contact us immediately! Once your items are cut out we will be unable to change anything or cancel the order. Orders that are allowed to be canceled will require a cancellation fee of 20% of the total purchase price unless it is due to an issue on our end, or outside our TAT currently listed. Please look over our TAT posted at the top of the home page before placing your order. In some cases orders can go beyond our initial TAT, if so please reach out to us and we can change the sizing of your items. Our TAT can change at any time so please check in while waiting for your package or check our Facebook VIP page for updates.